Pleather the bane of anyone existences. That fake leather look of thin plastic that is applied to a fabric backing that peels and flakes off making a mess and ugly look to the surface. Once that stage happens, your item is toast and the final destination is in the trash.
Doll hobby is expensive as it is. Tossing a pair of $20 shoes into the trash once the final stages of pleather kicks in only to buy the same one, if you're lucky the same one are still around only to be stuck in a cycle.
And that's how I got this grand idea to refurbish old pair of shoes I had since the beginning of my hobby that I can no longer find since the place I originally bought them from is not around anymore.
By request from others who are also pleathered cursed, I will be making a tutorial on how to refurbish your dolls shoes to save them from being trash bound.
Stay tuned :3
No comments:
Post a Comment